Learn More About Medicare, SS, and the Deficit
- Medicare Now and in the Future. Kaiser Family Foundation.
- America’s Health Care Challenge: How Can We Best Contain Costs, Increase Access and Maintain Quality? Public Agenda.
- Improve Medicare, Medicaid Now to Avoid Radical Changes Later. @Brookings Podcast. Brooking Institution.
- Medicare Provisions in Deficit and Debt Reduction Proposals (pdf). Kaiser Family Foundation. www.kff.org.
Health Care Overall
- Health Care Spending in the United States and Selected OECD Countries April 2011. Kaiser Family Foundation.
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: How the Performance of the U.S. Health Care System Compares Internationally, 2010 Update. June 23, 2010. Authors: Karen Davis, Ph.D., Cathy Schoen, M.S., and Kristof Stremikis, M.P.P. The Commonwealth Fund.
- The Future of Social Security, Statement of Robert L. Bixby, Executive Director, Concord Coalition, Before Senate Special Committee on Aging.
- Social Security, the Budget, and an Aging Population. Public Agenda.
- Social Security: Who's Counting on It? Selena Caldera, AARP Public Policy Institute, March 2012