Medicare is a health insurance program for people 65 and older, people under 65 with certain disabilities, and people of any age with End-Stage Renal Disease.
Medicare is comprised of the following services:
- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)
- Medicare Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage)
For more complete information about Medicare visit www.medicare.gov
This section includes the following pages:
- Medicare Cost Plans Are Going Away for Some in 2018 - Changes in federal law related to a type of Medicare health plan, known as a Medicare Cost plan, will affect some people currently enrolled in the plans, depending on which Minnesota county they live in.
- Medicare in Minnesota 2012 -
- Medicare after Healthcare Reform - VAN summarized key points from its Medicare Forum in November.