“Evolve helped me move me out of my comfort zone. It got me doing work that I care deeply about but had only thought about until now.”
Announcing four new classes
starting early 2013
Starting March 1, 2013. Sponsored by the Center for Lifelong Learning at Central Lakes College and supported by the Otto Bremer Foundation. Learn more.
Starting October 2013. This Evolve class is designed for the north suburban area. It is hosted by the Roseville Housing & Redevelopment Authority and sponsored by Roseville Area Senior Program/Roseville Area Schools and endorsed by North Suburban Senior Council. Learn more.
SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Starting October 2013. Wilder Center in Saint Paul. Learn more.
In just eight days—one day a month—you will develop skills that will last for the rest of your life.
- (Re) discover your passions and purpose
- Learn to be a better leader
- Plan and implement a civic leadership project
- Connect with high-energy, enthusiastic people
- Become a part of a community for exchange of ideas, resources, and support
Evolve: Re-igniting Self & Community is a leadership development program for people 50+ who are interested in providing leadership for the common good. Evolve will help you discover your unique path to making a difference and develop the skills you need to be successful.
Read what Evolve grads say about the program.
Download a brochure: evolve brochure-2013_letter
For more information, call the Vital Aging Network at 651.917.4652 or email email@example.com.
This section includes the following pages:
- Wise Leadership: Putting Your Energy Where It Counts - As older adults, we can afford to spend less energy on promoting ourselves and our careers and more energy on solving our community problems.
- Changing Your Life through Evolve: Three Stories - Nancy, Bill, and Peg did not identify themselves as leaders before taking VAN's course in leadership development, but because they were in transition, they were open to the potential that Evolve offered.