“Evolve helped me move me out of my comfort zone. It got me doing work that I care deeply about but had only thought about until now.”
Get inspired, find a network,
make a difference
A new Evolve class starts November 2, 2018, in St. Paul!
First Fridays, November 2, 2018 through June 7, 2019
8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
HealthPartners Neuroscience Center
295 Phalen Blvd. E, St. Paul MN 55310
Evolve: Re-igniting Self & Community engages people 50+ in making a difference. It helps you focus your energies, build your skills and connect with a network of like-minded people who want to make a difference.
In just eight days—over a number of months—you will expand your horizons and, just possibly, change your life:
- (Re) discover your passions and purpose.
- Become a more effective community leader.
- Connect with high-energy, enthusiastic people.
- Plan and implement a project that make differences in your community.
- Develop an ongoing network of peers to exchange ideas, resources, and support.
Read what Evolve grads say about the program.
Learn more about what Evolve participants have accomplished.
Look at links to the right for stories about Evolve participants and additional information about the program.
For more information about the November class
Call Mark Skeie at 651-917-4652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for one of these information sessions:
Thursday, September 13, 6:30 to 7:30 PM. PLEASE NOTE: LOCATION CHANGE TO PANERA BREAD, 6064 Shingle Creek Parkway, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Monday, September 17, 6:30 to 7:30 PM, Wilder Center, 451 Lexington Parkway N., St. Paul MN 55104
Tuesday, September 25, 6:30 to 7:30 PM, AARP Information Center, Mall of America (second level, halfway between Macy's and Nordstroms)
Please RSVP for the information session to email@example.com
Listen to what past Evolve participants have to say about the program:
This section includes the following pages:
- Wise Leadership: Putting Your Energy Where It Counts - As older adults, we can afford to spend less energy on promoting ourselves and our careers and more energy on solving our community problems.
- Changing Your Life through Evolve: Three Stories - Nancy, Bill, and Peg did not identify themselves as leaders before taking VAN's course in leadership development, but because they were in transition, they were open to the potential that Evolve offered.